The preview for Liebesgschichtn is now online.
WELL..its ok. I hate my makeup and wig (looks like someone just dragged me through the botanics..^^..), but I tried. They asked me to sing (which wasn't planned- like most things that day)- and I couldn't due to my reflux problem that was extremely intense two days after the cure.
;D
But- the makeup will get better, I am gonna raise the missing 4-600 Euros for the video, and I AM SURE I never said "I am looking for a guy that is an empathic gifted person like me". If I did- blame it on the heat, my bad health and a temporary blackout..^^..cuz I simply wouldn't say something like that.
Makes me sound like a total brat- in my mind. True- I am (ideally) looking for an empath/ HSP, too- even though that is maybe not necessary. Love would do- and a chemical, emotional, intellectual match. At least the first two. The third is relative. :)
If he is younger, dark-haired and androgyneous- even better. But who knows whats gonna come..^^..
I had fun and it was an experiment (intended for PR rather than actually looking for a guy..) but if I find someone via this format (even like-minded people/friends) even better. :)
WELL..its ok. I hate my makeup and wig (looks like someone just dragged me through the botanics..^^..), but I tried. They asked me to sing (which wasn't planned- like most things that day)- and I couldn't due to my reflux problem that was extremely intense two days after the cure.
;D
But- the makeup will get better, I am gonna raise the missing 4-600 Euros for the video, and I AM SURE I never said "I am looking for a guy that is an empathic gifted person like me". If I did- blame it on the heat, my bad health and a temporary blackout..^^..cuz I simply wouldn't say something like that.
Makes me sound like a total brat- in my mind. True- I am (ideally) looking for an empath/ HSP, too- even though that is maybe not necessary. Love would do- and a chemical, emotional, intellectual match. At least the first two. The third is relative. :)
If he is younger, dark-haired and androgyneous- even better. But who knows whats gonna come..^^..
I had fun and it was an experiment (intended for PR rather than actually looking for a guy..) but if I find someone via this format (even like-minded people/friends) even better. :)
...