from the TV interview/love documentary, is that it moved people deeply, even though they weren't able to express exactly why they felt this way. I can tell you that, but nevermind.
That despite the fact I was the only one interviewed in heavy fantasy makeup, my part was by far the most authentic. That is because masks are relative. I can let my soul shine through any makeup you like. That is because I have one, in the first place. And this country won't steal it, deform it any further or take it from me. Period. This is why I am leaving.
Another compliment that I got was that despite the fact there are many artists like Fluxus toying with the perception of physicality, they had rarely seen something as consequent and focussed. Nice to see it gets appreciated. It is what I can do with a whole country on my back, burnt out and with no money in a worker's hostel full of drunks. And very little airing.
Imagine what I could do if I was free, with a decent budget. I can tell you- and this is by no means a joke- I could beat Lady Gaga easily. And, what is more important even, I really could change the world. It would help if I could write this blog entirely on my project- but then someone would copy it.
A guy sent me a locked link on his art project yesterday- I totally understand he locks it, no matter how paranoid that might appear to American or other educated standards. I totally understand him- if you live with apes- to paraphrase MM- it is hard to be free.
That despite the fact I was the only one interviewed in heavy fantasy makeup, my part was by far the most authentic. That is because masks are relative. I can let my soul shine through any makeup you like. That is because I have one, in the first place. And this country won't steal it, deform it any further or take it from me. Period. This is why I am leaving.
Another compliment that I got was that despite the fact there are many artists like Fluxus toying with the perception of physicality, they had rarely seen something as consequent and focussed. Nice to see it gets appreciated. It is what I can do with a whole country on my back, burnt out and with no money in a worker's hostel full of drunks. And very little airing.
Imagine what I could do if I was free, with a decent budget. I can tell you- and this is by no means a joke- I could beat Lady Gaga easily. And, what is more important even, I really could change the world. It would help if I could write this blog entirely on my project- but then someone would copy it.
A guy sent me a locked link on his art project yesterday- I totally understand he locks it, no matter how paranoid that might appear to American or other educated standards. I totally understand him- if you live with apes- to paraphrase MM- it is hard to be free.