Wednesday, 29 August 2012

My ideal Life.

Having something like 10.000 Euros on the side, R. being compatible and loving me (or someone comparable, though that is hard to imagine)- and both relocating to someplace else where we can build something and live ourselves. Would work well without the love, too- in a shared flat or the like. Just in case we aren't compatible.

There is someone I need to contact before I leave. A very rich man. He was supposed to sponsor me a long time ago via a friend. Or rather someone who thought he was, but never understood me or my needs (like: needing to leave). This person fosters the arts on a very high level- and that might help me.

Do whatever. Not here, in any case.

(I just wrote him an email- for old times sake, to get it off my chest. There is so much money virtually lying around- that could do good. Never happens. Or rarely. And I am sick and tired of ego-driven initiatives that loose focus when a person enjoys the nice life. Then suddenly all great ventures and ethical initiatives melt away. And everybody else is irrelevant for them. I dont know. I just dont. Good thing I learned how to find rich sponsors and the channels for it. That was a great help- knowing that I can network fine by myself).

My dream life? Somewhere in L.A., working as a creative director, or doing trend forecasts or product design for big companies. Aside that, being a rockstar- with a healthy voice and body. And living the life of a recluse with my husband/man- we have a flat that is decorated sustainably, and with a little city garden. We eat healthy food. We generate love. We are happy.