Friday, 9 November 2012

Strike!

My flat couldn't be more perfectly located..everything I need is up-close. Shops, post office, organic cotton. ;)

As for suitable doctors with state of the art (psychological) knowledge..I have found two (a GP, and a throat specialist so far), and all other processes are on their way. Logopedia on its way, old stress-related medical expertises by various doctors as well- and I have hooked up with my old lawyer from Rotary. Who is a friend, too. He knows the family story, and where I am coming from.

I am taking part in two burnout self-help groups right now, am constantly looking for fellow HSP's in Linz,  and have applied for psychological counselling. Let's see. I wouldn't have had that energy earlier on- but my new flat and E. (and some other people) give me strength.

Saying this..I know there are some very good people reading this blog- and I can feel your love and support. THANK YOU. :)

(my very apt GP said to me today: you know, that medical expertise can be appealed against, but it is costly- and you bet they will do ANYTHING in their powers to state their case. And they have money- you don't. Even if it is not adequate..you might as well go with the flow, and accept that "verdict"- or find a suitable compromise.---I said: I know. I am going to find a compromise first (that is my nature, anyways..- virgo asc. libra)- though I doubt she will do that. On the other hand: I have nothing to loose, so I might as well fight back. This country has seen too many gifted artists being traumatised, misdiagnosed and/or publicly shamed- inclusive our literature nobel prize winner, Elfriede Jelinek. Not one more time.)