Saturday, 23 February 2013

Obsessive-compulsive?

;)...:D...NO. Just a collection of paper boxes (every wednesday there is paper waste collection in central town- so everybody can take boxes with them for free until the garbage man arrives) for my upcoming crowdfunding project some time later this year.


The collection has since grown.. I will need them for the perks. :)

I felt a bit like in between the black lady from three days ago sitting amidst garbage, picking out the good stuff..and HOLE's infamous song retard girl "throw her in the trashcan see what she does". :)

I can tell you what I'll do. There are two ways of taking revenge for injustice (and I have seen too much of it in this country in my short life to date): brutal violence and (creative) strategy. I choose the latter, for as long as I can. Not doing anything would just let them work on and on and on..changing nothing. Teaching nothing. Just dogville, repeated over and over..again.



Yep- people are animals. Very many of them..(Plot).

It is my favourite film unfortunately. I wish it was Snow White instead.