..I love those kind of folk..using Osho as an excuse to fuck around. I had that when I was 25..and I dumped the guy. What an idiot. Well, here is the sad truth, guys..Osho ALSO said (the story of the arrow maker's daughter..) that there ARE some old souls that are built just for the other one..and they usually stay together (married or not) for a lifetime.
I was built like that and I get disgusted by people mistaking fucking around for freedom. or fashion. Well- if it indeed IS a genuine urge, then that's ok with me. Fact is that towards the end of your human development, you will either need NO sex anymore (Osho explains why) or stick with one partner in a more spiritual than physical relationship. Maybe with sex, maybe without. Since the sexual attraction is a mere tool on the ladder towards enlightenment..you won't need it anymore, or rarely.
People, this planet..(*disgust*)..unreflected comments..PLEASE leave me out!
It reminds me of the Venus project, led by a frustrated old bat, who is not able to really love and acts incredibly disrespectful towards his longtime partner (she IS able to love..you can see/feel it, though). and tells everybody that love is a governmental tool to manipulate people. Mere hormones. At a certain stage- yes. For the blind, and if its not real attraction. And of course all that is powerful by essence is being used to manipulate. true. but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
God, you people..as I am dying, working my ass off for things that take me days to complete by hand, when I could just take them to the printshop and pay a hundred quid or less to have it done in an hour..
I am really asking myself what I am doing this all for.
I was built like that and I get disgusted by people mistaking fucking around for freedom. or fashion. Well- if it indeed IS a genuine urge, then that's ok with me. Fact is that towards the end of your human development, you will either need NO sex anymore (Osho explains why) or stick with one partner in a more spiritual than physical relationship. Maybe with sex, maybe without. Since the sexual attraction is a mere tool on the ladder towards enlightenment..you won't need it anymore, or rarely.
People, this planet..(*disgust*)..unreflected comments..PLEASE leave me out!
It reminds me of the Venus project, led by a frustrated old bat, who is not able to really love and acts incredibly disrespectful towards his longtime partner (she IS able to love..you can see/feel it, though). and tells everybody that love is a governmental tool to manipulate people. Mere hormones. At a certain stage- yes. For the blind, and if its not real attraction. And of course all that is powerful by essence is being used to manipulate. true. but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
God, you people..as I am dying, working my ass off for things that take me days to complete by hand, when I could just take them to the printshop and pay a hundred quid or less to have it done in an hour..
I am really asking myself what I am doing this all for.