..using a voucher for free entry and a glass of orange juice. :) Back now- gaming isn't for me but it was pleasant and having so many people around me wasn't bad this time..I realize I am healing faster now.
Funny..I don't use Twitter much (its Anima@Vitruvianvision) but since I added Slipknot via Marilyn Manson..some metal guys have added me..like this cute guy here. (the singer).
Really Cute- and just my type if he had dark hair..looking like Jared Leto in skinny. :)
I don't mind blondes, though. I have become such a hermit in the past two years that unless you chat me up like Ernest did on the train..there is no chance I'd ever even talk to a guy these days. No impulse. And Ernest..even though a dream from last night told me that there is somebody different waiting to meet me..it hurts having to let go.
I am just not the kind of person..I go for lifetime romance, you know. And all these changes aren't good for me at all.
Funny..I don't use Twitter much (its Anima@Vitruvianvision) but since I added Slipknot via Marilyn Manson..some metal guys have added me..like this cute guy here. (the singer).
Really Cute- and just my type if he had dark hair..looking like Jared Leto in skinny. :)
I don't mind blondes, though. I have become such a hermit in the past two years that unless you chat me up like Ernest did on the train..there is no chance I'd ever even talk to a guy these days. No impulse. And Ernest..even though a dream from last night told me that there is somebody different waiting to meet me..it hurts having to let go.
I am just not the kind of person..I go for lifetime romance, you know. And all these changes aren't good for me at all.