I am starting to experiment with food..^^.. and even though making sweets has always been my Achilles' heel (I dont really like to eat them so much, I am rather the ice cream type), this is changing, too.
What is changing, too, that even though I lived without a TV for many years, the PC is running all the time now (next to cooking, cleaning, reading, learning..)- I have really started to like The Vampire Diaries, and want to see all of it.
A bit shocked by how many TV series are for free online (and there are a couple of great ones available, with much better character designs and scripts than TVD).. I am sucking it up, language and characters, like a dry sponge. So here's a good thing that came back: after years of stressing myself out and learning things I wasn't really into, I recently became able to decently hyper-focus again.. like when I was a child.. completely diving into the materia. And, like back then, I am able to switch it on and off as I please. ;)
So, sorry no newly found addiction.. just a sign for me having found a new playground.. creative TV shows. Which is actually something that had started with me writing on my own show's script and realizing I don't know enough about TV as yet. I love it..
What is changing, too, that even though I lived without a TV for many years, the PC is running all the time now (next to cooking, cleaning, reading, learning..)- I have really started to like The Vampire Diaries, and want to see all of it.
A bit shocked by how many TV series are for free online (and there are a couple of great ones available, with much better character designs and scripts than TVD).. I am sucking it up, language and characters, like a dry sponge. So here's a good thing that came back: after years of stressing myself out and learning things I wasn't really into, I recently became able to decently hyper-focus again.. like when I was a child.. completely diving into the materia. And, like back then, I am able to switch it on and off as I please. ;)
So, sorry no newly found addiction.. just a sign for me having found a new playground.. creative TV shows. Which is actually something that had started with me writing on my own show's script and realizing I don't know enough about TV as yet. I love it..