Friday, 22 November 2013

University Open Day.

..and the one thing that was useable (a perfect example for visualization on my side;) was co-built by someone who already is a contact of mine. :) I also realized my technical-visual-craft further educations are now paying off since I figured out very quickly how to build the thing. It is big..

..and two steps closer to how I envisage my "stage" to look like. It isn't really a stage as such, but the details will be discussed live on my third TV show- so that it's all well documented. Bio-materials should be possible for it, and affordable, though I am not sure about some of the structures. I am hooking up with people and learning fast.. and had a nice discussion with a painter and a graphic designer today.

Crowdfunding will take two more days, and still be updated with perks pictures and the like after I put it online. I estimate it will be sunday- for today I am really, seriously, tired.. how I am going to manage to do all I have to do and the exams as well I don't know. There'll be a way. I'd rather mess with the job center than stop it now.. I feel it is all flowing, the closer I get to realizing my dreams.

:D

Funny enough, Jenae seems to be seriously kickstarting her business, too. :) I love that woman.. she is titanium.