Sunday 28 May 2017

Some relaxation..

For very many reasons, Gerard Butler wasnt a bad Phantom. But his voice- however well suited to the role- makes me cringe at times. Christine, on the other Hand, is excellent. An exquisite Beauty, and a really good voice for an actress. A lot of People have remarked that she might have done well in classical singing, too.

I am sure my teacher would love this Version. :)

I still think the best movie Version of the Story is the- of Course rather extreme- Dario Argento Version.. I go for romance, though.. so this here is kitschy but nice.

I am not a big Musical fan.. with some exceptions I watched as a child. And this I grew up to.. singing along with it on my grandparents rug in the afternoons when the adults had a nap.. my favorite hours of the day (aka not being exposed to constant bitching, idiocy and intrigues).. after a refreshing swim and some good Food. I remember it well. :)...