Saturday 17 June 2017

p.s.

The guy I loved for the past year really fucked with me badly.. one more of those idiots.

He also helped me overcome Raphael, so unless I hear he is fucking some of his students, he will be fine.

I am happy with things so far as much as daily life is concerned.. I sew and build and read whenever I find some energy. I have also found ways to stabilize my health (as much as that is possible) but they are costly.. so it will take.

It is very handy that in case of a chronic illness one can claim part of his or her inheritance prematurely here. :) A friend of mine who actually loves her parents told me this. So FINALLY the guilty ones will pay. Literally. And Money is the only Thing that gets to them.. so be it.

(As for the enjoyable parts of my life.. they exist.. like new friendships and my new flat.. but I have learned not to elaborate on those in this blog.)