Sunday 2 July 2017

..

.. nothing spectacular so far. I am waiting for my Money for another month I guess, trying to survive on 500 with 400 being my rent.. but such is the Efficiency of the Austrian social security System.

I LOST the case against the landlord/landlady, they had the better lawyers and found a Special Paragraph for the house that allows them to Charge as much rent as they want. That isnt going to save them from their bad karma.. which is going to be all the worse then I guess.

I tried to date some Austrian "men".. JESUS. No further comment. Dominant, or, rather pseudo-dominant peasants (their dominance hiding their low self esteem) who take their Frustration out on others, or, on the other side, wimps. Both isnt for me. I ache for a real man with culture and brains. Soft or strong, either way.. but a REAL man. There is one on the horizon, but it's complicated.

Other than that.. I read a lot, I sleep a lot-- I cannot heal or get better without Money.