Sunday 20 August 2017

Echo and me..

.. parted ways. I have too many issues of my own right now and thus cannot handle anyone with so many issues of their own.

Also, we were too different. The older I get the more I enjoy spending time with people who are as "boring" as I am. Its a real shame because performing-wise something COULD have come out of this.

I got a keyboard instead and will learn to play. Time to get the music out of my system.

My health has been aggravating.. despite a histamine low diet. There seems to be another issue there we cannot pinpoint as yet (EDS or another comorbidity that could maybe explain my high inflammation and bad liver values). Thank god that I have found one doctor who takes care of me when I need it.

I joined Echos Aspie group for a night and they wanted to adopt me.. it is true that half of me enjoyed the time.. and half of me is like them.. very direct and logic-oriented. Yet the other one isnt. I share none of their social issues- and my "special interest" has evolved into a very concrete idea that I actually try to materialize.

It seems that, again, I am neither fish nor meat there. Well my whole family is a mix-up of right and left wing, rich and poor, gifted and normal.. which isnt bad when youre heading for a position where you'd have to balance things between different stakeholders or interests sooner or later.

We'll see. Also.. a friend of mine I added in 2013 has become really famous. World-famous. :) She is an engineer and the first one I revealed my tech-music-psych idea to. AND SHE LOVED IT. The girl is one of the most promising engineering talent on the planet right now.

Originally from aeronautical engineering, will link her her up with Jim Cantrell from SpaceX and a couple of other people in my network. She reminds me of my younger self so much.. she is wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. We might do something together. It's high time for a new project.

Talking of which. I bought a new domain 2 or 3 months ago and it might turn into a business.

I am seeing the creep from the jobcenter tomorrow.. he has to understand that I will need a year instead of the usual half a year given to fully healthy people to found my company. It's not perfect, but it might generate a solid income stream to fund my other interests and projects.

One of which is the- very important- hybrid idea that could help people evolve. At least on a symbolical level. I have no interest turning that into a consumer product.

So far.