Friday 12 November 2021

Better Tech.

I need a better phone (too make decent pics for social)- I know. I purchased a refurbed iPhone in May and the return and repair process now already takes 4 months. The tech was dysfunctional when it arrived. :/

So I guess iPhones and me is a match made in hell. I like my Mac but dislike iPhones (the pics are great quality, but the tech is weird to operate). 

Had a super rough week but thanks to some new contacts who helped me swim (I owe those people) I survived. I guess my (vastly untreated) autoimmune + love sickness weren't easy to handle. 

People keep on asking me what you can do to better my health. Well- its a fairly new disease, treatment is experimental- and all that would really help would be peace, stability and targeted nutrition.

I am too poor for all of those. And it's been 12 years since my autoimmune broke out. Imagine the damage on my body and brain.