Monday 27 December 2021

A Wedding and a Funeral.

I am most happy to declare that my broken heart is finally healing! And who would have thought. 

I fell in love with a man, had my heart badly broken the second time around, almost died, went through hell and back- and recovered. 

This guy though, unlike Raphael, had the balls to talk it out with me. SO HELPFUL. And after a hard time back and forth for me, I have now reached a state of bliss. My old me- the one that is balanced and kind and that cares predominantly about true love. 

And that could still mean no sex, just friendship, or a complete separation. I've missed it- it has taken me 11 years to heal from that disaster that caused autoimmune and screwed up my whole life.   

I also changed my job- the mobbing got so bad it became necessary. Being vastly underpaid is one thing. Mobbing is another- so I quit. We will see what happens. 

:)