Sunday 12 December 2021

Well.

I almost died a week ago or so. Love.

So I had to make changes.. this was an extreme event in my life that almost fucked up a few good relationships I had built with people. And the love story (reluctant to call it that, since I don't think he really loved me) screwed up my project for a while.  

I then decided to pull me out of the hole myself for a change, like Ive done for so many others. Applied for new side jobs, and started to pay for Netflix again. A lifesaver.

Also pretty good to have when bringing rays for the Europe dress "crown". Of which there are many, and each takes 3-4 hours to finish. So, well.. HELLO CHRISTMAS.

p.s. I just LOVE this movie, it is one of my most favourite- great actors, great casting.

A beautiful man (=dark hair, I love dark hair) as the lead. A cool story, beautiful visuals. 

And many memorable gifs and shorts. ;) I am still fighting, though. The dude went deeper than Raphael.

I loved him a lot: similar music taste, smarts, felt relaxed like a big teddy bear at times, handsome (even though not my type at first sight), polite. I felt so safe and perfect with him. 




---And THIS MEME describes my life perfectly---


OFF. 

pps.: had a few intern issues last few months- all now solved perfectly well. Job seems already solved as well, for now. Itried to replace my juice press that got broken on my last move, and replaced some of the other things I had to dispose of due to the flea problem as well. 

It gets better.