Friday 17 November 2023

Wrapping Up.

 Still an ENFJ, I see life as a succession of experiments. Some failed, some successful.

In life, some were shockingly successful, some devastatingly unsuccessful.

People misinterpret me and my intentions 90% of the time.

However, as I look back on 5,5 years in Estonia (6 years- 5 months spent in Austria during Covid lockdown), I see that there have been results.

I got shortlisted for an innovation with AI prize. A prestigious one- and, indeed, what we did, just me and a graphic design intern, within 5 months.. was astounding. And astoundingly simple- IF other people would have the benefit of others as much in mind as I had within the last few decades of my life. Most dont.

I declined the nomination. Partially, because those prizes also take a submission fee, but, mostly, because I want to transfer what we learned to a new place, a new format- and improve on it.

There were also many great experiences with Airbnb experience guests, a former intern wrote a thesis on my Nomad walk, and I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge. 

Nevertheless, I've seen even more of the worst of mankind, which is why I now take an extended break from everything. And ponder.. LIFE. 

I've reached a point where I could make ANYONE- and I MEAN anyone- world-famous. Or expose them. A useful skill. 

Sadly, most are full of ego and shit, so I cannot sell this skill much. 

I built a Linkedin of 8000, that I stopped growing many years ago, when I noticed how vile and fake many of them are. That is NOT success.

Some of them will, though, get an invitation for a PR program I am affiliate for.. let's hope they are worthy. 

My life here, in the new place, will be very different at first. If things don't work out as they should, there is a plan B, and C, and.. somewhere else, abroad.

By now, I always have around 10 different directions I can go in. All roads eventually lead to the same thing, the idea we started from 25 years ago.

But maybe not under the name Vitruvian Vision. We will see. :)