Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Getting Better.

A few interesting men recently, a uni professor in digital arts (very nice), a photographer and a musician/filmmaker. :) Let's see. All three aren't potential mates, but as for cooperations..

and the uni professor seems to be internationally-minded as well. Which at least makes for a good exchange and talks in the potential future. Noone telling me I have "fixated ideas" about leaving- as if I was sick. Well I AM sick- of and made by this place. And I want OUT.

My best friend in 14 years, Nickangel the rockstar stylist, was so worried about me this afternoon that she (again!) offered to talk to my father. I told her that she doesn't stand a chance. I could SUE them to get money from them, but that is about the only option I have. They owe me a lot- but pigs start to fly before my father would even admit he makes mistakes. So..let's see. She offered, she has got to see for herself.

I fondly remember the weekend my other soulsister Jemma (Oxford grad and manager) came over to see me. They spent the whole eve at dinner insulting me- until she finally told them to their face. I love that woman! :D..but I cannot be bothered with my parents anymore.