I have started to ask around if anyone knows ways to find a good job in the U.S. I really don't want to stay here for any longer than necessary. I am going to see whether the job center has me to that image coach further education- if not, then November is the deadline for leaving the country.
Paying off my debts from here would be crushing for me. If I was surrounded by good people, it would be more bearable. I am going to try to raise as much money as possible to pay off as much as I can prior- as I realized my debts are way too small to claim bankruptancy. ://
I also want to record two demos before I leave. I have some new collaborations that might cater for musicians/studio/and/or rehearsal room time. I am going to use all my resources to manage to do that within the next two to three months. Then leave with the songs, and shoot the video with Sasha.
I need roughly 5.800 to 6.000 Euros for that- pay off my debts, the one way flight, a deposit and one months food and transport. My CV is still impressive- and if the US is anywhere like Britain, hard work and the willingness to create value is appreciated there. Any company could be lucky to have me as an employee. If I just want to leave, 2-2.200 would be enough.
The flight money I could get from my gran. There have been myriads of people offering me small sums recently, and if I get back to them, maybe I can raise enough to leave and record. Who gives a damn about the Oh, Joan video. I need to get out of here ALIVE. And fairly healthy.