Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Jesus.

I woke up at 2:30, feeling like someone had injected me with a high dose of adrenaline, sewn me into a bag and then beaten me black and blue, putting the debris together again. :/

What a feeling. Maybe TV and the media arent suited for an empath, after all. :D What a surprise..^^..I have been warned- but I always have to test the waters head-on anyways. Things will get better.

A couple of emails, one threat so far, I guess at some point I'll be more tired than the TV team handling all those calls and mails at once. I had one really interesting guy write me so far, one asking for a collaboration, one disabled person and mostly older guys. Unfortunately. Also, one black magician- I did not reply to him. Werner Rydl was enough to handle. Seriously.

The TV took out the age and money thing- as for the latter, that is ok with me. As for the age..I don't wanna date someone older anymore. He might still be my dream guy, who knows, but right now from what is happening around me I seriously doubt it. :)
...
p.s.: I realize that right now, the most important steps in my life for me will be:

1. A (safe, pleasant, affordable) Home. Peace and Stability.

2. Career/music/collaborations- earning money and building a life. (here or abroad)

3. THEN comes the guy. ;)
...