As exspected and as I read in the I, Witch book the level of telepathic vibes directed towards me has been on a continuous rise in the past two/three days.
It is unpleasant, occasionally- but good that way, since it forces me to ground heavily. Some negative attacks were surprisingly strong (two different people so far were strong enough to almost make me faint).
I am taking countermeasures. By the way a note to all conspiracy theorists: it is by no means a sign that you are evil when you dream of the devil or have entities visit you that aren't friendly..that is NORMAL. Most people are just not operating on that energetic level- so they would not notice it (consciously). It just means that you are bottom sensitive and/or untrained/ungrounded/temporarily weak/unprepared.
I am psychic, and have ignored it for very long. I could, because I am strong. I could have spared myself trouble by learning how to handle them earlier, but then I would have been a target to notice, too. The Kundalini awakening page mentions a variety of entities/spirits. Most of it was intuitive and/or have I had encounters with them.
I once cleared a whole floor in the hospital (when I had my hand injury)- a whole floor full of debris of lower entities sucking on the pain and disease of the patients. My two elderly roommates had snored so badly I asked one of the nurses to pull my bed outside so that I could sleep in the corridor. She manoeuvred me into the bathroom instead. NO GOOD. At first, I did not know what to do with them/it.
They were clearly not ghosts, so sending them into the light the usual way did not work. In the end this is somehow what I did, generating a huge ball of light around me, blasting those that werent really conscious, and sending whatever needed to be in the light into it.
Like my best results in IQ tests, I get the best results in many other areas as well when I just follow my instinct. Which saves my ass a lot.
As for the level of telepathic input I get- not all is bad. ;) I once dipped into the flow of consciousness generated by Lady Gaga when reading/feeling into a competition for becoming her assistant for a day by Metro magazines. MAN. Oh, BOY. I just thought: "WTF does this woman need drugs for?- If she was able to feel that consciously, she would be on a constant high.".
((I am so light/bright/shining from the inside now, at times, I almost feel like bursting into a living flame. What else could one person want? Nothing built on the outside, nothing material, no matter how beautiful, could ever be as full as that feeling of being suffused by light.))
That is also why I never understood why people take drugs. For ideas? I cannot save myself of them. :D There are too many! :) Recognition? Well, I wanna get recognized as myself- thank you. I sometimes think it is bad they even exist for that reason. Destressing? Works for a while, maybe, but the aftermath is cruel. And destructive- and lasting.
I think I would maybe be faster on drugs right now as I can barely concentrate, but sustainability (for me) also means that one takes the natural, healthy path. My life so far has been unhealthy enough. Also, the more love and help I get from like-minded people, the better my health, voice and concentration will get. As an empath, I can zoom into a person's ability to do whatever (the person has to be compatible, though)- and use it as if it were my own for a while (without the person noticing, and without causing them any harm).
Funny most gifted people I talk to know that as well. Some are much more connected to the rest than I am, but might not be as strong as I am in other areas. That is the beautiful part- we are all different. :))
I remember S. Ebert (a German indigo-empath, she used to work at the train station mission in D.) say to me: "Why don't you talk/connect to the rest of us?". And I said: "How?". She said, in a sad, pityful voice: "Oh, you don't know how to do that, do you?". I said: "Well, ok...you mean..telepathically?". "Yes", she said. I said: "Well, I can feel them, but only occasionally. I am afraid that if I open up too fast and too much, the wave is gonna crush me."
It won't- but with all I have been through, it is best not to rush too fast. I am extremely sensitive, and filled up to the brim with knowledge, unnecessary trauma (only little old trauma left, mostly trauma incurred from the past 2/3 years), and light. So I work on building down the negatives, and building up the positives.
I was already quite far and almost perfect in 2009. Then I made the mistake to coach some heavy cases/other empaths, and to fall in love (rather an accident than a mistake). Too much at once. I had to regress to infantile stages of mental development to survive. My chakras were in a state that was shocking, so to speak. I was surrounded by negative people set on hurting me further (inclusive my parents- I recorded some things they said to me back then), and I could hardly move let alone breathe. It was a miracle I finished my thesis, eventually. :)
Good thing it's over.
It is unpleasant, occasionally- but good that way, since it forces me to ground heavily. Some negative attacks were surprisingly strong (two different people so far were strong enough to almost make me faint).
I am taking countermeasures. By the way a note to all conspiracy theorists: it is by no means a sign that you are evil when you dream of the devil or have entities visit you that aren't friendly..that is NORMAL. Most people are just not operating on that energetic level- so they would not notice it (consciously). It just means that you are bottom sensitive and/or untrained/ungrounded/temporarily weak/unprepared.
I am psychic, and have ignored it for very long. I could, because I am strong. I could have spared myself trouble by learning how to handle them earlier, but then I would have been a target to notice, too. The Kundalini awakening page mentions a variety of entities/spirits. Most of it was intuitive and/or have I had encounters with them.
I once cleared a whole floor in the hospital (when I had my hand injury)- a whole floor full of debris of lower entities sucking on the pain and disease of the patients. My two elderly roommates had snored so badly I asked one of the nurses to pull my bed outside so that I could sleep in the corridor. She manoeuvred me into the bathroom instead. NO GOOD. At first, I did not know what to do with them/it.
They were clearly not ghosts, so sending them into the light the usual way did not work. In the end this is somehow what I did, generating a huge ball of light around me, blasting those that werent really conscious, and sending whatever needed to be in the light into it.
Like my best results in IQ tests, I get the best results in many other areas as well when I just follow my instinct. Which saves my ass a lot.
As for the level of telepathic input I get- not all is bad. ;) I once dipped into the flow of consciousness generated by Lady Gaga when reading/feeling into a competition for becoming her assistant for a day by Metro magazines. MAN. Oh, BOY. I just thought: "WTF does this woman need drugs for?- If she was able to feel that consciously, she would be on a constant high.".
((I am so light/bright/shining from the inside now, at times, I almost feel like bursting into a living flame. What else could one person want? Nothing built on the outside, nothing material, no matter how beautiful, could ever be as full as that feeling of being suffused by light.))
That is also why I never understood why people take drugs. For ideas? I cannot save myself of them. :D There are too many! :) Recognition? Well, I wanna get recognized as myself- thank you. I sometimes think it is bad they even exist for that reason. Destressing? Works for a while, maybe, but the aftermath is cruel. And destructive- and lasting.
I think I would maybe be faster on drugs right now as I can barely concentrate, but sustainability (for me) also means that one takes the natural, healthy path. My life so far has been unhealthy enough. Also, the more love and help I get from like-minded people, the better my health, voice and concentration will get. As an empath, I can zoom into a person's ability to do whatever (the person has to be compatible, though)- and use it as if it were my own for a while (without the person noticing, and without causing them any harm).
Funny most gifted people I talk to know that as well. Some are much more connected to the rest than I am, but might not be as strong as I am in other areas. That is the beautiful part- we are all different. :))
I remember S. Ebert (a German indigo-empath, she used to work at the train station mission in D.) say to me: "Why don't you talk/connect to the rest of us?". And I said: "How?". She said, in a sad, pityful voice: "Oh, you don't know how to do that, do you?". I said: "Well, ok...you mean..telepathically?". "Yes", she said. I said: "Well, I can feel them, but only occasionally. I am afraid that if I open up too fast and too much, the wave is gonna crush me."
It won't- but with all I have been through, it is best not to rush too fast. I am extremely sensitive, and filled up to the brim with knowledge, unnecessary trauma (only little old trauma left, mostly trauma incurred from the past 2/3 years), and light. So I work on building down the negatives, and building up the positives.
I was already quite far and almost perfect in 2009. Then I made the mistake to coach some heavy cases/other empaths, and to fall in love (rather an accident than a mistake). Too much at once. I had to regress to infantile stages of mental development to survive. My chakras were in a state that was shocking, so to speak. I was surrounded by negative people set on hurting me further (inclusive my parents- I recorded some things they said to me back then), and I could hardly move let alone breathe. It was a miracle I finished my thesis, eventually. :)
Good thing it's over.