Monday, 27 August 2012

P.O. BOX III

..:D

I changed it to 26 today..^^..that is again an 8 lucky number cross sum.

In Chinese/Asian numerology, the 2 doubles the meaning of the succeeding number, which in this case is a 6 (wealth). I confused it with the 7 (relationship)- so another mistake here, but not that grave. I wanted 22 at first, which was taken. I had already energetically transformed the 44 (happened automatically), but in a way change was good. double death and cross sum 8 might have the meaning of "death to death" as well- in reference to my past few years. So not too bad- but its just a PO Box and I shouldn't worry too much.

I doubt there will be many letters to come, most people are going to write emails I guess. What IS good, though that if I keep the PO Box for longer than the first three months, and for business purposes- it might have been a wise decision. :)

So now my adress is:

ANIMA
Postfach (PO BOX) 26
A-1109 Wien (Vienna)

in case you want to write me a letter. I already had a funny day. :D More about that later on (I have to take a nap now).