Saturday, 17 November 2012

Flat decorated..

..and almost ready. I could open my own interiors studio, as I am getting faster and faster in this with every move. So far, I can paint, varnish, deal with different varieties of wall decor including hanging painted fabrics..build and design smaller items like a wall garderobe. What I hate is dealing with all things electric- ever since a lightbulb exploded over my head (I was very angry at my brother..). But the electrics will be taken care of via the Tauschbörse- and this time, I am going to watch closely how it is being done- and how to tell the different wires from one another.

My father used to chase me with his epee, force my head under water until I almost suffocated, and also chased me with a drill as a child. Understandably, drilling is a bit of a problem at times. As for the epee, I know someone who is PRETTY good at it- and I am counting on him to fight my father. And make him look pretty stupid. :)

Just like my brother, who was junior vice in our federal district in Karate All-Stars 2008 and now beats up my father when he is dumb enough to attack him..it all comes back to you, buddies..some time. One way or the other. Instant karma..is a wonderful thing.