Last week or that before, I ran into the open day of a local Shiatsu school- and met the best therapist I'd ever met in that field. ;)
Highly recommended!
Gabriele Walser- she definitely is a fire type..nice, kind, involved and excellent in her job. I was a real challenge. When she touched my back, she said: "Oh my god". :D..I told her my muscles have been extremely tense ever since childhood. It is what happens when you grow up with a father that kicks in the odd door when you try to hide from him behind it (happened twice). Who kicks or hits you out of fun or rage- unexspectedly. And thinks it is funny, all the time. And tries to pathologize you whenever you respond to the threat- and dare to be angry.
..and then, years and years later..you meet an unfit psychologist who sees you amidst the possibly biggest crisis in your life (after very many physical and emotional ones)- and suspects a personality disorder after only three minutes. That really was the last thing I needed..she had the same personality/questioning style as my father. And many of the questions she asked told me more about her life than mine. No matter how unstable I am at times, and how shaky the ground beneath my feet- I know that I am closer to being myself than any of those people.
Highly recommended!
Gabriele Walser- she definitely is a fire type..nice, kind, involved and excellent in her job. I was a real challenge. When she touched my back, she said: "Oh my god". :D..I told her my muscles have been extremely tense ever since childhood. It is what happens when you grow up with a father that kicks in the odd door when you try to hide from him behind it (happened twice). Who kicks or hits you out of fun or rage- unexspectedly. And thinks it is funny, all the time. And tries to pathologize you whenever you respond to the threat- and dare to be angry.
..and then, years and years later..you meet an unfit psychologist who sees you amidst the possibly biggest crisis in your life (after very many physical and emotional ones)- and suspects a personality disorder after only three minutes. That really was the last thing I needed..she had the same personality/questioning style as my father. And many of the questions she asked told me more about her life than mine. No matter how unstable I am at times, and how shaky the ground beneath my feet- I know that I am closer to being myself than any of those people.