..going in the right direction. I am starting to search for serious artists/doctors/scientists researching at the crossroads of music and medicine. Recommendations welcome! On the side, of course..the appealing against that expertise will take most of next week- and after that, comes the flat, and decorating/repairing/finishing painting/varnishing stuff.
I try to do as much as I can with the little means I have right now. The washing machine is broken, too- and we had our fights all through the past three weeks...;D..the Zanussi and me! It is a love-hate relationship..^^..
I also found a British singer-songwriter via the Tauschzirkel, who might do stuff with me from January on..if R3 and me haven't found the time to get together before that (he has a professional home recording studio, working as a professor in digital media, with a base education as a composer).
Finally. Things have to get moving. Maybe my burnout-induced writer's block (or, rather, my problems with concentrating) will get better when I am exposed to different people who aren't as exhausted.
I try to do as much as I can with the little means I have right now. The washing machine is broken, too- and we had our fights all through the past three weeks...;D..the Zanussi and me! It is a love-hate relationship..^^..
I also found a British singer-songwriter via the Tauschzirkel, who might do stuff with me from January on..if R3 and me haven't found the time to get together before that (he has a professional home recording studio, working as a professor in digital media, with a base education as a composer).
Finally. Things have to get moving. Maybe my burnout-induced writer's block (or, rather, my problems with concentrating) will get better when I am exposed to different people who aren't as exhausted.