a docu called (a)sexual seems to draw links between Asperger's and asexuality. ;D...
..it is very likely very often also HYPERSENSITIVITY and asexuality- or a lack of sexual desire. Why?
One rap video, or any "pop princess" video (Rihanna, Lady Gaga,...etc.etc.) on MTV should suffice. I am sorry..I am not a piece of meat, AND I haven't really been interested in sex ever since ..well- all the time, really. So two things at a time here. I never understood why two souls in love should engage in something as- sorry- laughable as sex. (not disrespecting- just laughable from my p.o.v.)
I think that of the four types, if I had had known this term existed..I would be the type that DOES, occasionally, feel (sexual) attraction- but does not need to have sex. the feeling alone is enough. I think love is much more true when ethereal.
I am thinking, right now, that I really like touching someone I love. Physical presence. Why want more?
..it is very likely very often also HYPERSENSITIVITY and asexuality- or a lack of sexual desire. Why?
One rap video, or any "pop princess" video (Rihanna, Lady Gaga,...etc.etc.) on MTV should suffice. I am sorry..I am not a piece of meat, AND I haven't really been interested in sex ever since ..well- all the time, really. So two things at a time here. I never understood why two souls in love should engage in something as- sorry- laughable as sex. (not disrespecting- just laughable from my p.o.v.)
I think that of the four types, if I had had known this term existed..I would be the type that DOES, occasionally, feel (sexual) attraction- but does not need to have sex. the feeling alone is enough. I think love is much more true when ethereal.
I am thinking, right now, that I really like touching someone I love. Physical presence. Why want more?
...