..made out of fully flexible silicone. But not the fetish style..just to be more..androgyneous, and more ..standardized.
Shame the best inspirations for facial masks are from the fetish direction..which is the total opposite of my natural, private self. ://
JESUS..two masks? (2:20 on). I am already dying in my suit..that is only one. But then, its not a fetish..it is necessary. She does it because she likes to dress this way. Don't get it,. MAybe I am too conservative.
Interesting this one here:
Maybe I'll find a solution..
Shame the best inspirations for facial masks are from the fetish direction..which is the total opposite of my natural, private self. ://
JESUS..two masks? (2:20 on). I am already dying in my suit..that is only one. But then, its not a fetish..it is necessary. She does it because she likes to dress this way. Don't get it,. MAybe I am too conservative.
Interesting this one here:
Maybe I'll find a solution..