Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Next time (lesson learned)..

..I'll be more precise and look for a matching font..^^..and it is still lacking the distance parameters on the side..after that, it will be laminated.

..in the video, the scientist will point the message out along to the chorus. :)


 (original from my most cherished GP ;)..

  (Replica, as yet unfinished)

..maybe exchange the "1" in RULES with an exclamation mark (!) to signal to the subconscious that the first part is the most important one..or sort of set a mental "hook" for the spectator. :)

..now painting a sample of an Edelweiss flower for the AnimaGaga suit.

..and printed the inside with a FOUR of my totem animal (sea gull). (four is the caballistic stabilising number, acting as a hook for me not to loose it when I start incorporating extreme emotional experiences for the project. I might stitch onto the birds so that I can virtually FEEL them on my skin while performing my part).

..and realizing that I am going to continue this tradition with secret messages or hooks in my suit. The amazon suit has a band sewn into it.."my angel, my heart belongs to you" (ded. to Raphael, originally)- so that among all the warfare and heavy duty of it I would still manage to keep a bit of feminity. I probably put it in there not to go under and/or overdo it as well. :)