Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Cleaning Flats..

..peacefully, and slowly preparing for departure. I will be on my first cure for burnout and PTSD from next week on..and feeling better already. It is astonishing, but not really surprising, how much got better as soon as the social agency, jobcenter, etc. were "under control", i.e. understanding the situation and realizing the much pressure they'd make the slower my recovery would be.

I am happy. Things are better now, and I am slowly moving towards what we defined as my goal in the last therapy session: returning to the state I was in before it all started..ca. 3-5 years ago (plus today's knowledge). It is hard to tell exactly when it all started, because there was such an ABUNDANCE of crap happening one after one. :)

I am actually happy for this blog,too, that was never really meant to be public. Writing is a powerful tool. :) And having foreign (and the rare local) friends helps, too. :)