..for a couple of days..relaxing- and I realized how much I missed company.
I am so isolated in Linz..it is awful. In every other city I'd made friends by now, very many, despite my burnout induced isolation for a while. I just..cannot warm up to Linz.
That is very likely to do with that AMS guy incident. It just totally shattered my prior, positive appreciation of the town. Nevermind- the candidates for my interviews are almost all from Vienna, and Mitra and Anna and Nelly and..are all Viennese. I missed it. I really did. In comparison to Linz, every place on the planet is high life haven. And lively. And, funny..^^..
..I arrived, first day I am getting my period. And Anna too. We are ALWAYS timing it, subconsciously..it is pretty bizarre. Even when I was far away...:D. Love that.
..what is less funny is that despite a rising, positive feeling of inner strength..now seems to be the time my subconscious lets go of hurt long forgotten..and I remember all sorts of negative events from the past. Which isn't pleasant, but it is obviously time for that now, and I feel its part of a very healthy healing process in my life. :)
I am so isolated in Linz..it is awful. In every other city I'd made friends by now, very many, despite my burnout induced isolation for a while. I just..cannot warm up to Linz.
That is very likely to do with that AMS guy incident. It just totally shattered my prior, positive appreciation of the town. Nevermind- the candidates for my interviews are almost all from Vienna, and Mitra and Anna and Nelly and..are all Viennese. I missed it. I really did. In comparison to Linz, every place on the planet is high life haven. And lively. And, funny..^^..
..I arrived, first day I am getting my period. And Anna too. We are ALWAYS timing it, subconsciously..it is pretty bizarre. Even when I was far away...:D. Love that.
..what is less funny is that despite a rising, positive feeling of inner strength..now seems to be the time my subconscious lets go of hurt long forgotten..and I remember all sorts of negative events from the past. Which isn't pleasant, but it is obviously time for that now, and I feel its part of a very healthy healing process in my life. :)