Saturday, 23 November 2013

My neighbour.

..is in a major women's magazine.. what a surprise. He is one of the very few people I talk to who live in my house.. simply because he has soul and is a nice guy. :) A painter. I really like "Nuclear Puke".

There is a young teacher, I helped her with something once and I like her, too. And then, of course, the old painter whose atelier is below my flat. That is about it. What do they have in common? Daniel is Carinthian (explains why he is so nice), and the old man told me that he has always hated Linz (even though he was a reknown Head Practitioner at the nearby hospital once). I cannot stand this town, and it would be easy to "build a name" here.

I need soul, I have a hunger for soul, and Austria, in particular Linz is the antithesis to that. I pity the young artists here.. they must all suffer like hell. And from what I heard from that other painter, they do. I'll re-tell the story he told me another time.. gross, shocking. now off to learning. I am late.