Friday, 22 November 2013

TV Shows.

I realize I can watch TVD next to reading, but not Supernatural. The latter seems to be more intense for my brain.. even though, emotionally, I have to say that Jeremy (tvm) is incredibly hot.. so it should be a more intense watch. Sam is hot, too, but only since he became a more complex, and difficult character (e.g. since he started to kill demons and drink their blood). It makes him  more human, even though Castiel's detachment is kinda cute as well. But SN is more fun as much as diversity, fun stories, and creativity is concerned. Things keep repeating as well, but overall the scripts are funny, and not as boring as in tvm.

Right now, it seems my interest in men is coming back a bit. It would be time, I have been single for almost a year now. Though maybe not a good time to start looking again- we all know why. And I am not one for short affairs.