Wednesday 17 November 2021

Updates

Mr. B. only wants to be friends.. well. I for my part am tired of either men not being a match or being too scared of me. He wasn't too scared of me.. and if so, the scare was mutual. ;) 

Might not have ended well anyways.. for either side. But I learned a great deal from him. Mainly how to show my claws to people who still think they can be stupid and mess with me. 

In any case, I decided that maybe I should give up the struggle, and stay alone for once. Maybe it is destiny- and I have time to catch up on, and a kickstarter project (now targeting the 25th; Lara had urgent stuff to do so we're late with the video cut) to tend do.

I onboarded two more interns, and we're now complete for promotion/social/project management. A bit late, but if we stay open as for the locations and Covid rules, and can raise the money, it's all still open.

I have support from all subcultures that are dear to me, or resonate with me: Military, LGBTIQ+, Disability, Feminism, Domestic Violence, Empaths, and a few more. SO EXCITED.