Saturday 13 November 2021

Kickstarter Update.

We will have a kickstarter start end of next week- so far we recorded a video and have an event ad. Lara is still finishing it up. We also recorded a German version for a potential Startnext campaign. 

We need to raise 40.000 Euros, that is covering the basic costs for 28 events- noone earns anything with this sum. Event fees alone are around 28 K. 

For me, it is the last time I will work on a project for others- I have given enough, for too long. If it works out, now that I have support, that's fine.

If it doesn't, I will just start to do all that I still want to do in life. No.1 on my list: GET OUT OF ESTONIA for good. With or without loving someone. Partners can travel in this day and age.. I need to get out before, I quote an Indian developer I once met "this place eats your soul". Yep. It really IS that bad for feeling people here. 

NOT ONE DAY LONGER.