Monday 13 December 2021

Podcasts

 I am- again- going to feature on a few podcasts. Most of which will be published mid to end of January.

Today I recorded one with an amazing, smart, black American lady physician. The FIRST one I talked to about my autoimmune- and the first person who was intelligent enough to understand both my artistic ideas AND my rare, fairly complex disease.

I normally dont talk about private issues, but since I have an invisible disability, and people don't understand what consequences this has on my life, it seemed necessary. Also- to help others.

anyway, I had a blast. 

--- So for any guy who is genuinely interested in me as a person, LISTEN.--- 

I talk about medical malpractice, how the heartbreak destroyed my life and kickstarted autoimmune, family heritage, and so on. 

This woman needs to be famous. She was a very good interviewer, purpose-driven, and thinks holistically. Lots of potential. I offered some help in connecting her to other podcasters and influencers in the DEI/Disability space. 

I've connected people for 15 years now.