I had a wonderful evening yesterday. The group leader had a burnout himself some years ago- and is highly recommendable. After the sessin, the whole group went out for a chat, beer and tea. I had a tea, of course. :) I helped one lady to a flat for her son studying in Vienna- and another to a good alternative therapist. It was extremely pleasant, and I calmed down a great deal and came home incredibly whole, light and satisfied. Finally, someone TALKED to me and listened.
He toldme that, if a therapist spent only a couple of minutes with me, he or she would be likely to suspect manic behaviour at first- because I tend to talk fast when nervous (in German). ((Said this: as soon as I talk English, all problems vanish, and I am a happy bunny. :)
After a long talk he said that my specific burnout is a result of multiple, fresh and old, traumas. He also said he does not think that I am fit to work as yet, and recommended a clinic with real specialists in trauma and burnout in B.A. He told me it doesnt take that long to be accepted there, he thinks it is necessary- and that he himself went there three! times. since it is a clinic, one can go there three times a year!- which is what he did four years ago. They gave him back his life. Well.
I know where (or, rather: who) my problems are- the point is just..if you were, say, Bertrand Piccard, or at least someone with life experience, and/or an HSP- I would be most happy to talk to you. with a father that is a doctor and told me I was pathological from age three on (R3 commented on that: No, actually the only pathological thing were your good grades..)- AND some bad things I heard from fellow sensitive people around me who had been in therapy/clinics..I was reluctant just picking any person allocated to me by the Austrian GKK. Understandable- but I seem to be most happy now here- and have chosen two good groups. ;) Hopefully, that will continue in that speed and quality.
He toldme that, if a therapist spent only a couple of minutes with me, he or she would be likely to suspect manic behaviour at first- because I tend to talk fast when nervous (in German). ((Said this: as soon as I talk English, all problems vanish, and I am a happy bunny. :)
After a long talk he said that my specific burnout is a result of multiple, fresh and old, traumas. He also said he does not think that I am fit to work as yet, and recommended a clinic with real specialists in trauma and burnout in B.A. He told me it doesnt take that long to be accepted there, he thinks it is necessary- and that he himself went there three! times. since it is a clinic, one can go there three times a year!- which is what he did four years ago. They gave him back his life. Well.
I know where (or, rather: who) my problems are- the point is just..if you were, say, Bertrand Piccard, or at least someone with life experience, and/or an HSP- I would be most happy to talk to you. with a father that is a doctor and told me I was pathological from age three on (R3 commented on that: No, actually the only pathological thing were your good grades..)- AND some bad things I heard from fellow sensitive people around me who had been in therapy/clinics..I was reluctant just picking any person allocated to me by the Austrian GKK. Understandable- but I seem to be most happy now here- and have chosen two good groups. ;) Hopefully, that will continue in that speed and quality.