Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Miracles Happen.

;) Just as I wrote my last post yesterday, Mrs. L. called. I had left a message on her voicemail, inquiring about a potential (mixed topic) group therapy. An experienced group therapist, in the job for 35 years- and she knew about hypersensitivity. Most women she treats are victims of sexual abuse, or other kinds of serious trauma. I didn't even have to say much- it was as if she'd read my thoughts.

She heard my story, and decided to break about every single rule (inclusive her own)  and take me on for face to face coaching! :))) which usually takes about a year time to get a place- and you don't get to choose the person.

She told me that hypermanic behaviour is very often part of a burnout complex, and especially when that burnout results from traumatic experiences. I went home and screamed...and cried. I will be rehabilitated- and I AM going to come out of this with the sure knowledge, and a paper, that I am NOT crazy, and that my art is just art- and not some mentally deranged thing.

Art is an instrument- and mine will be executed with precision in the time to come. :)