Monday, 12 November 2012

p.s.

Naive, as ever- and despite all my shitty experiences here in Austria, I came to Linz with an open heart and mind. Right now..and maybe that is destiny..I am thinking: good thing I have so many friends outside of Austria. :)

A lot of Austrians that became wealthy after having left Austria (having been stigmatised  in this country for their different mindset and (sorry: evolved) thinking), made the mistake to return later to receive praise by the same ass-kissers that kicked their behind before that. Sorry, but I won't.

And if I ever return,I'll say it with Courtney Love's fabulous lines from Turpentine:

Bless my body and bless my soul
Wrap it in turpentine
See you standing Whatever for
All abandoned like an old whore

Who really knows where the ruby rides
I see all the sick reflections in your ruby eyes
And I know all you devils by your christian names
And I know all you bitches by your christian names
...

"And I know all you devils by your christian names"- best line ever. Linz still hasn't left Nazi times- and it has little to do with an open minded, sustainable, artsy town. Not as I have experienced it. And that- is a bloody shame.