..we are not what others hold us to be. and sexuality isn't, either. I loathe being an object- and I would like to be able to redefine sex, if only I could?
:) One of E.'s best mates is an ex porn star, who retired to a monastery 15 years ago. I totally understand him. E. said to me last week: "u're worse than a nun, you are." That is because the idea of sex feels more and more..awkward to me. And that stems back from long ago..and started before my burnout. I was healthy, and pumping, but..despite the nice side-effects of an orgasm- it is a very primitive way of sharing (energies).
:) One of E.'s best mates is an ex porn star, who retired to a monastery 15 years ago. I totally understand him. E. said to me last week: "u're worse than a nun, you are." That is because the idea of sex feels more and more..awkward to me. And that stems back from long ago..and started before my burnout. I was healthy, and pumping, but..despite the nice side-effects of an orgasm- it is a very primitive way of sharing (energies).